FANDOM



10★

Emily-10

Ability Breakdown:

[ACTIVE] Void Nightmare - All enemies take [116% of Attack] damage and decrease Precision by 40% for 3 rounds; all allies increase Speed by 30 for 3 rounds and increase Attack by 20% for 3 rounds.

[PASSIVE] Spiritual Blessing III - Increase Health by 40% and increase Speed by 50.

[PASSIVE] Element Fission III – Basic attack: 3 random enemies take [80% of Attack] damage and decrease Critical Chance by 20% for 3 rounds.

[PASSIVE] Courageous III – When Health falls below 50%, all allies increase Attack by 29% for 3 rounds; all aenermies decrease Armor by 29% for 3 rounds (triggers only once).

6★

Emily-6

Ability Breakdown:

[ACTIVE] Nether Nightmare - All enemies take [90% of Attack] damage; all allies increase Speed by 25 for 2 rounds.

[PASSIVE] Spiritual Blessing II - Increase Health by 30% and increase Speed by 30.

[PASSIVE] Element Fission II – Basic attack: 3 random enemies take [70% of Attack] damage and decrease Critical Chance by 15% for 3 rounds.

[PASSIVE] Courageous II – When Health falls below 50%, all allies increase Attack by 22% for 3 rounds; all aenermies decrease Armor by 22% for 3 rounds (triggers only once).

5★

Emily-5

Ability Breakdown:

[ACTIVE] Nether Nightmare - Back-line enemies take [110% of Attack] damage; back-line allies increase Speed by 15 for 2 rounds.

[PASSIVE] Spiritual Blessing - Increase Health by 20% and increase Speed by 20.

[PASSIVE] Element Fission – Basic attack: 2 random enemies take [70% of Attack] damage and decrease Critical Chance by 10% for 3 rounds.

[PASSIVE] Courageous – When Health falls below 50%, all allies increase Attack by 15% for 3 rounds; all aenermies decrease Armor by 15% for 3 rounds (triggers only once).